Friday, April 08, 2005

You Had Me At "Fuck You"

Why the hell are gatorade bottles so hard to open?

I have been pretty stressed out lately due to work and personal. So I haven't felt the need to write, but today I have been itching to and I dont have a slightest clue what I should and shouldn't share. I had an interesting weekend in San Diego, it started out Friday night at Soma watching The Used, My Chemical Romance, Senses Fail etc.......lets just call it The Total Chaos Tour. It was the best thing ever! I absoultly love The Used and as usually they fucking rocked my socks off. That was fun and then a few friends meet us afterwards at the beach house, which might I add was right on Mission Bay right across the street from the beach, and the neighbors hated us! Fuck me and my best friend had bitch fest on the patio at 3:30am on Sat. night, and my friends it wasnt pretty. She almost got her ass kicked by my very loving but psycho older sister. She don't give a fuck who you are, she will kick your ass. And I love her for it! My friend got "lost" after a fight with her boyfriend who pretty much didn't run after her when she stormed off, might I add really quick we were ALL smashed, but no excuse she was being ridiculous. So the next 3 hours consisted of looking EVERYWHERE for her and she wasn't answering here cell phone. Now your in a strange city where you have no idea where the fuck is anything and you have looked everywhere in our few mile region and had no luck. So we went back to the house and waited, and waited and foinally she shows up and gets in my face looking for someone to blame for her shitty night, as sad as it sounds that was our first yelling fight and it felt kinda good. Thank god she was ok, but what a dumbass, and there has been so many times I have just wanted to yell at her but Im a pretty "whatever" person. Leave me alone and I will leave you alone. But, oh she pushed the big old red button that transforms me into one hella pissed off drunk girl. Let me just end saying our neighbors HATED us! Thank god we dont live there, we would have been evicted just form that one night, but remeber we were ther for 3 nights =) I had a little fling with a cutie who I will never mention his name for personally reasons, but I just would like to add and end with............OH MY GOD!

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fling with a hottie????? Im sorry you had a drama filled evening with your drama filled friend - but a fling, come one give us details!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home