Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So You Read Me Like A Book?

I would like to dedicate this post in a sense as a memory, and a reminder of myself. I rarely like to actually "talk" that much about myself (even some might disagree with that) But, I had a attack of memories lately. Almost like my brain reminding me not to forget. Her are some for the sake of remembering:

*I use to have this 4'11 asian biy in high scholl who use to obsess over not only myself but 2 other girls at school. I had him in a elective class and felt sorry for him because he was kinda weird and said some pretty random things so I was always nice to him, but then I started to noticed that everywhere I was he was. He startes taking pictures of me without my knowledge, and every day for class he would always bring me in snacks and a soda becuas ethe vending machine mysterioulsy gave hime extra. I started to get kinda freaked out because I really dont like the idea of someone following me around taking my picture. I found out because he had them in his folder and he showed me a picture he drew of me and as I was browsing through I saw them. needless to say thank god I graduated that year. Then I saw him at Junior College the next year, and I am using that as my excuse for not going back to school.

*When I won "Most Memorable" for senior favorites I said in my mini-bio that I wanted to give the whole world a life time supply of snapple and taco bell. And I sit back and wonder why people thought of me as such a stoner!

*I've made out with a set of twins during a truth or dare session. By the way, always pick dare.

*Ive been to the world largest McDonald's in I believe it was Oklahoma? Correct me if I am wrong, but it wasn't that great. It still made me sick to my stomach just like any other normal Mickey Dee's. It was pretty cool though it went across the freeway. I have also seen the world's largest cross in Texas? I went one a road trip to West Virgina a few summers ago and my camera decided to be an ashole and not work so none of my pictures turned out. So, I have a hard time remembering matching all the landmarks to which state.

*I have been to probaly over 50 concerts and my all time favorite has to bee either Green Day, Stone Temple Piolts, The Used or Finch. My first Concert ever was Blink-182, Homegrown and MXPX at the Old World in Huntington Beach when I was 15 so what 7-8 years ago! Before Blink-182 sold out and they were actually good. My first statium concert was Korn and It rocked my socks off.

*I think I would bea perfect canidate for MTV's show "Made"for being the white girl who wants to learn how to break dance. And I came close, while in San Diego 2 weekends ago, at the bar we were at they had MTV recruits and asked me if I would want to be eligable to be on a MTV show. I was drunk so I felt I was in no condition to make choices like that, and I realized to never listen to myself again when I am drinking.

*And last but not least, anyone who is in the need of a laugh do me a favor and buy SNL's best of Jimmy Fallon and thank me later. It is by far one of the funniest things I have ever seen, even when I am sober. But my advice, a little buzz helps...

Now a moment of silence for the butterfly that decided to fly right smack into my window this morning driving to work. May he not be so stupid in his next life. Amen.

5 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger PaintingChef said...

Those attacks of memories can sometimes keep me amused for HOURS! Isn't it odd how things come back to you, and at the strangest times at places.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless the Butterfly!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger melodyann said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, and with the exception of the "diet coke without lime" incident, I totally agree with your answers. I will link to you, as you have some interesting thoughts on your blog. I wanna read more...

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU? HOW ARE YOU? WE NEED A FIX - ALL TOGETHER NOW....I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!
WE WANT BOPPER, WE WANT BOPPER, BOPPER BOPPER BOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS MORE LIKE IT

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

WE WANT BOPPER! WE WANT BOPPER!

Where are you??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home