Thursday, March 17, 2005

Which Way Do I Go?

Is it wrong to be talking to an ex-boyfriend, who might I add is married, best friend who you use to hook up with before you meet the ex-boyfriend?

Is it wrong that I dont think so? I mean, we were friends before I ever meet the ex. I haven't talked to him in like year, and finally emailed him because I came across him on myspace (which is addicting BEWARE) and dropped a friendly hello, and we were writing back and forth and I mentioned we should get together and hang out so I gave him my new number. But somehere deep down I do feel a little wrong because of the situation. I would love him to be in my life as a friend again I miss him, and he is a great kisser =) Trust me if he made the move I wouldn't complain. But, because of my good/bad intentions does that make me a wrong person? I just hate the fact that I had so many friends and then all of a sudden I dont talk to half of them anymore due to my break up w/ the ex and people just moving on, but why should I let that be ok? Besides I dont need to be living my life to make sure I tippy toe around the ex, I mean after all he is the one who rean of and got married, I'm sure he wasn't the least bit concerned about my feelings when he did that.

Im patiently waiting for the day to come for someone new to enter my life. I need new. I live in a small city where unfortunatly all you have to do is go down to Michael's to have a fucking high school reuinon. What do I need to do? I NEED HELP!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger menasha said...

If you feel comfortable enough to have him in your life without bringing back all the bad or good things that happened in the past, then there is nothing wrong with what you did. Here's the thing, though, you have to make sure that what has happened before is forgotten. Start fresh. Go back to being friends. Then, the guilt will be gone.

Sorry, I was just passing through. =)

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger mojo shivers said...

I think when it comes to exes do whatever feels good. I've gone and looked up exes before and I've never been burnt by it. It's like they say, "if it makes you happy, then it can't be that bad."

Nice site. I shall have to check back.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Minty Buff said...

"because of my good/bad intentions does that make me a wrong person?"

YES!

Go find someone new somewhere else! And kiss them!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger bopperholly said...

Im not sure Minty buff if you are reading this right, but I am refering to an old friend not my ex. Try again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home