Monday, March 21, 2005

Life and Death of a Lollypop

Place: Mom and Dad's House
Time: about 3:30pm on Sunday the 20th
Invoved Parties: Me, Mom and Dad
Situation: Dad is weird

ME: "Hey guys Im here!"
DAD: (comes out of no where) "Hey Holly your gonna be a big sister"
ME: "What the fuck are you talking about?"
DAD: (shirt lifted) "I think Im pregnant"
ME: "Oh daddy, your gonna be a mommy!"
DAD: (by the way he does look about 8 months along, the man likes beer)
ME: "Hey Mom, Dad's pregnant!"
DAD: (showing off his extremely abnormally shaped beer belly)
MOM: "That's just disgusting Mike!"
ME: "Mom, now thats not very poliete, your insulting a new mother and you should know of all people should know thats rude."

Oh, yeah! I need to know that Im not going to die. I found a lollypop in the bottom of my purse. Do lollypop's expire? I hope not, because I kinda ate it. It looked so good! But I got the purse a few days after X-mas, so the oldest it could be is 4 months. Thats not to bad is it? But, I still kinda am concerned where it came from?

6 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger weenie said...

lol! My boyfriend's gym membership ran out last month and the lack of exercise and his love of chocolate has led to him looking like he's about 8 months pregnant too! I've told him that soon he will outgrow all his clothes and will have to spend a lot of money buying new suits to wear!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Johnny the Horse said...

I'm not getting fatter. Just shorter.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I think you're ok with the lollipop, I've probably eaten a lollipop that was older than that...as long as its not all gooey and nasty :P

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat old candy all the time and I've never technically "died" from it yet.

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat old candy all the time and I've never technically "died" from it yet. Technically.

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Nathalie Lussier said...

Yep my dad has been getting "pregnant" too, ever since he adopted the couch as his natural habitat. Thanks for the comment on my weblog. Don't worry about the lollipop! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home