Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Can't Handle The Truth

So the Sales guy at my work just but in his 2 weeks today. Why do I feel slightly responsible? I know it is no where near my duing but, I have been extremely frustrated with him because well let me put it plain and simple: the guy doesn't work. I'll give it to him that he has ALOT of personal stuff going on in his life but, damn dude....we have NO DINERO!! ( I meant to spell money in spanish..I tried) We are in the make it or break it stage of our relationship/business. And I dont blame him for leaving he has a family he needs to be worrying about. So, now my sister might take over his job. Hmm........my older sister also as my boss? I dunno about that, I mean I love her and all but...........my boss? I hope that works out ok.

My Dirty Bird Mountain man friend got all hot again and shaved off his beard. DAMMIT! The beard was helping me get over him, now he has to be all cute again. Hey, adleast he got $150.00 out of all that beard wearing. He looked so bad with it. It was a good 5-6 months length on it and he looked awful, and I loved it. I was WAY to into him and that beard just helped me calm down and slowly get over him. And it just started to fly by then DAMMIT he's cute again.

I haven't had a boyfriend in about 2 years, and I am offically pissed off. Why you ask, I dunno I just am! I'm in a slump and the only thing I have pursuing me is my friend who confessed his love to me (see last post) and well that just aint going to cut it for me. Im realizing it is because I work to god damn much and all my firends are guys which gotta make it al little bit harder for guys to comfront me when we go out. AND the 3 girlfriends I have all have boyfriends, which makes it harder to draw them away form there dicks to come out with me. Why is it when girls get into relationships their whole world evolves around their man? BUT NEVER the other way around? Girls can be so lame in relationships, and I know what it is like to be in love, and I mean a real love. But, I never forgot me and the things I had in my life before them.

I need to brake down and admit to the world (or adleast the blogger world who thank god now one knows me...no offense) and admit that I Bopperholly want a boyfriend. Well, adleast today.

10 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous daneris said...

Hey I Want A Boyfriend Too! After That Proclaimiation Am Sure You'll Be Getting Many Offers For Dates.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous franchini said...

Hi Bopperholly. Thank you for visiting my site today. There's a nice man out there for you somewhere - I hope you meet him very soon. Good luck.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger yayaempress said...

The grass is always greener on the other side... I hope you find what/who you're looking for in life. There are some real asshats out there, so good luck!

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if your sister is anything like my sister - that would suck!!!!

you want a boyfriend? did you bump your head you silly girl....hang out with my 7 year old son and he can remind you what "most men" are like :)

your prince is out there - you just have to be patient and let your life lead you to him, the right one will be worth the wait

peace

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jumperless said...

I worked with my sister years ago, it wasn't easy.

Sounds like you're just taking your time to find the right guy and he'll come along soon.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Johnny the Horse said...

Hope the weekend was good for you. Thanks for the visit. You want a bloke? Stop wanting and he'll turn up.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger I.M. Dedd said...

thank you for visiting my site.

I like yours, too.

be well,

I.D.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Jade said...

There is someone out there for everyone, and yours will come around soon! I know I sound like one of those eternally optimistic people that make you want to vomit, but I am proof!
Single with 3 kids, I never ever thought I'd have another boyfriend again. When asked out, and I'd say "OK, but i have to find a sitter" they would never call again.
Now, 5 years later, I am getting married on saturday!
So see! It will happen!

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous pia said...

working with a sister--that's hard

It's confusing to guys when all your friends are guys. They get kind of scared, but they can also think that you're somebody worth knowing so...

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger bopperholly said...

Wow guys thanks for the awsome feedback and advice. Well FYI my sis didn't get the job and guys are still lame =) Not all of you, but maybe just the ones living here. (I do live in Orange County)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home