Friday, March 18, 2005

Give 'Em Hell Kid

I apologize in advance for any matteral in my posts that may be a little "hard to handle" wait.....actually no I dont.

Last night was so much fun! We didnt end up going out until 11pm because my dumbass roomate locked her keys and cell phone in her car and we were waiting for her. So we all went down to Seal Beach and bar hopped down there for the short period we had. Well I dont know how this happens to me but, it can never be an early night can it? I dint go to bed until 4:30am and had to be at work at 8:30am, which by the way it takes me a good hour to get to work. I rolled over at 7:53am and kinda screamed a silent and simple "fuck." I ran out of that house and I am so proud of myself for remembering deoterant. I am so tired, thank GOD were not busy today.

So funny story, last night at the bar we ended up at, mind you I was DD, and all of a sudden I feel a light grab of the ass. Hmmm Kevin nor Amelia is no where to been seen? Who the hell just grabbed my ass! I turn around and see these 3 guys all looking in different directions and I also got a glimpse of a white shirt so I put two and two together and figured out it was the one in the white shirt. So I trun around look at him and asked, "did you just grab my ass?" he replies, "no, it was him" and randomly pointed at the first dude in his druken vision. He must of thought I was exceptionally dumb or lame, and I pull him to me so he can hear me whisper these words, "by the way that might normally work, but I am not drunk nor stupid." He gives me a scared look and his friend says, "Im sorry I made him do it" so naturally a bet had to been involved. So I polietly ask how much did you bet him? My ass grab was only worth $5! Fuck that give me $2.50 then for the pain and suffering of having a lame guy grope me. Well after that they were actually being extra nice and thanking me for being a good sport about it, and then he proceds to tell me how I am the most beautiful girl at the bar (come on say it with me....BULLSHIT) and starts talking about god knows what I wasn't paying attention, and asks me suddenly if I have a boyfriend, so acourse I lie and say yes. This couldn't of been more perfect, my friend Kevin walks by right then I grab him (and his ass) and interduce Kevin as my boyfriend who I am very much in love with. Good old Kevin, plays it off but insist to everyone else in the bar that we really are boyfriend and girlfriend, I had to dump him after that. Anyways needless to say, that guy didn't bug me for the rest of the night, and I got stuck with a Kevin.

5 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only $5....shit that ass is worth a hell of alot more! pretending kev is your boyfriend, well you know make believe is wishing for what could be real :)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

you're a funny girl! I like your blog :) I am going to add a link for it on my blog

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger I.M. Dedd said...

that's funny. I linked you, too.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger weenie said...

I bet if that ass-grabber was nice-looking, you'd invite him for another grab? :)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger mrsmogul said...

Hi there! thanks for visiting me. Would love to hear more about your angel like experiences. lisa@melonandmango.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home