Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Well Its Like This

Time for some random thought floating around at this.....very.....moment......

*Going to see THE USED on April 1, 05 in San Diego, and no it is not a joke.
*Why do I hate work when its either extremely busy or extremly slow? What sucks though is there is no happy medium.
*Why do people feel like they always have to respond to your blog by giving there opinion on the type of person you are? I just read a blog about a girls 10 random things about herself and a guy commented by stating that from what he can tell she is in love with herself, but that was just his observation.
*What dont the rejects from American Idol last night get about the part that they are not good enough and they are not what they are looking for?
*Why do you have to dress up to work in a business, I should say a cubicle to sit there all day answering phones and typing away when you ralerly see anyone? I wear jeans everyday, no one notices.
*Am I the only person who thinks U2 new stuff the past few years is nothing special, actual I would catergorize it as....bad?
*Does anyone really think these jokes are funny? Because acording to the funniest jokes of all time list they are-"Animals may be our friends. But they wont pick you up at the airport."
*But is it weird that I found this one to be absoultly hilarious?-"I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it, Do not eat if seal is broken...So I opened up the box, and sure enough...."
*Why the fuck is the air conditioner on full blast at 5pm?
*And last but not least, Why the Hell did they cancel Mystery Science Theater 3000???????

Life is so odd sometimes.

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well from *what I can tell* you are a very angry person I think you need some anger management. LOL.

Daneris
http://www.snazzykat.com/ordinarychica

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

No, I think U2 sucks, too! And I'm with you on the joke thing. I just don't get it sometimes...

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

MST3K is slowly being released on DVD in a bunch of collected sets. I have all 6 so far.

I think they cancelled it because it was hard to get the licensing rights to the old movies they mocked.

And as they always said, just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I really should relax."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home