Monday, February 28, 2005

Another One Bites The Dust

What to do, What to do. Last night my friend AA pretty much screamed and yelled at me for really (I believe) no apparent reason, except for asking him why he fast forward the academy awards (they have TiVo or some complicated shit like that). Well, AA didn't like that comment I made and just completely blew up. Agressed anger, I think so. So after a few minutes of him storming out of the living room and pretty much everyone looking at me like what the fuck was that? I went in his room and apologized if I hurt his feelings and that I didn't mean to. Well, I was a little mad that he got so upset with me, I didn't stick around to talk about it. Plus, I know this guy likes me so I din't want to have him poor his heart out to me right then and there, i was not ready for it. Espically, considering the fact I feel nowhere near the same towards him as he does for me. So, I continue with what I am doing and try to blow it off. Well, so he tries calling me after I left but, once again didn't feel the need to talk about it. He leaves me a message explaining how he has been really emotional lately and apologizing again to me. So I think OK it wasn't that big of a deal and he really didn't need to apologize again I was over the whole situation. Then first thing when I get to work I check my email, and he send me an email pretty much apologizing again, and also includes how much he cares about me and pretty much included a poem he wrote for me. It was a very sweet email ( and know I am not going to post it, I have some sense of consiteration.) But, Im weird nad I am the first to admit it. But when a guy is very obvious to me who they feel, and are extra in your face about it, it almost meaked me mad. I know that sounds weird, but listen...it make me mad that someone can feel so strongly about me and it makes me mad that I cant feel that way back. He is a cool guy, but my friend and I have nowhere near those feelings for him. Nowhere. And, it was a really sweet poem and women espically me would die to have someone they care about feel the same way and express there feelings to them like that. But, it is not the person who I want to send it to me. And now on top of everything I had to reply to his email with how I truly feel and I am sure it is not what he wanted to hear after pouring his feelings to me, but it needed to be know or else everytime I see him he is going to say comments to me, that quite frankly make me feel very uncomfortable since its someone who I am not into. Well, hopefully he can acept my friendship because that is all I can offer to him.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous daneris said...

That Sounds Like Such A Difficult Situation. Am Sure That He'll Get Over You In A Littlewhile.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

I think you did the right thing. No sense in dragging him along since he would the be the only one to get hurt. You did the right thing so don't feel bad about it. It's now up to him to deal with the situation and get over you. Granted, you might not be able to hang out a lot in the immediate future, but it's good that this is all out on the table now. Good job!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

You know the saying "The truth hurts" and yes you had to be honest with this guy and tell him you don't share the same feelings, or it could have become a very sticky situation indeed.

Btw, thanks for visiting my site! your cat boomer sounds about as mad as mine! lol

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take the situation for what it is - a wonderful compliment. if a friend who sees the good and bad of you and falls for you it should remind you that you are a great person and many guys would die to have someone wonderful like you in their life

(be honest though isnt it nice knowing someone likes you, they love you, they want to have your baby....) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home