Tuesday, January 25, 2005

We Dance to All the Wrong Songs

I have been offically bored for the past week at work. Surprised I haven't written anything sooner? Yeah, Ive been anti-computers. So I am probaly the last person in the world who has heard of this guy....Tucker Max? He has a webpage and it is the greatest thing I have every read. I develop a rare case of A.D.D when I am browsing on the internet. 5 Minutes max, and could you belive this guy lurked me into his stories from what he says are all true for 1 hour! I could not belive I stared and laughed at this one guys stories for 1 hour! Ok, that is a really LONG time. Granted, it didnt even have pictures! Well, thats a lie....except for the pictures he posted of his ex-girlies that all his stories relate to. Damn, and let me tell you, he has meet some serious ones in need of promt medical and psychological attention. Ok, enough about him. Back to me....

I have a friend we have offically declared our mascot "The Dirty Bird." This will be a easy one to figure out. He hooks up with just about anything that has a beer in there hand. He is the dirtest bird I have EVER meet. And he is my best friend and I love hime, but damn.....he is worse then a girl to, he will stop talking to a girl because of resons like...."She makes a funny face when were doing it..." or my Favorite...."She smells....BAD." I had to stop him form telling her that is the reson he doesn't want to talk to her anymore. Me, being a girl, and yes I know...having a few relationships just not work out I can probally say that just not returniong phone calls and leaving it as that is way better then dealing with the humiliation of having a guy your into tell you that he cant stand being with you because you smell. We have delt with the let down of just not having a guy call you back, I dont care who you are it happens to all of us. But, could you imagine the humiliation of that? And if I know my friend, he would probally be an ass about it. So I figured I would save the poor girls heartbreak and let another deal with her stinky ass.




2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jin said...

Hi there, I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated! :)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jilly said...

thanks for commenting on my blog, I hope you had a nice nap lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home