Friday, January 07, 2005

Sticks, Stones and Lazors

I am having way to much fun with my new cool laser pen I got from my boss today. He should have never given it to me. Bad enough the people here think I'm odd enough now I am scaring the shit out of them with the lasor. Oh, my job. These people walk around with sticks up there asses permantaly and her comes little ol' me and I dont think they have the slightest clue how to deal with it. I am all about making the best of it and well since this job sucks I feel the need to make the best of it. Too bad not everyone here feels the same way. It would be way more enjoyable that is for sure. By working here I have master the art of blogging (well I shouldn't say master as much as discovered), started reading The Da Vinci Code (which is a faboulos book FYI), seen about every video circa 1992-2005 on LAUNCH brought to you by Yahoo, and so on. Dont get me wrong I bust my ass here, but I feel the need to take a step back, sit down and enjoy life. Beacuse before you know it your going to be one of those people with a stick up your ass and the purpose of someones blog entry.

9 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Sexy Soccamom said...

I hope that while you're running around with your new laser pen and freaking out your co-workers, you get a chance to say "la-zer" and do the finger thing like Austin Powers. :-)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

Aww, but becoming the subject of one's blog could be the bright point in their lives. (I think I just accidentally swallowed my gum while reading your post. I guess I'll find that out later. :))

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Something tells me that you'd never become a stick in your ass type of person! Have fun with that laser pen- I'm jealous! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. The dusting will get done, eventually.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger puglet said...

I Think Girl Pug would like a laser pen to play with! Boy Pug probably would have, too, but since he went blind maybe I'll just buy him a bull pizzle to chew on.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm uber jealous. I want a laser pen! *Pouts*

http://vandora.blogs.com

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I was trying to land a jumbo jet the other day and some asshole kept shining a laser pointer into the cockpit. That had better not have been you.

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop - dont do it - do not read that book, its evil full of lies and my dear i will keep you in my prayers

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger bopperholly said...

Please dont...it is just a book.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did your boss say how to make the lazer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home