Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Pork Chops and Apple Sauce

It finally stopped raining!!!! I thought it would never end. I really enjoy it when it rains but it was starting to creep me out there for a minute. As sad and I shouldn't even compare it to the horrible tsumani that happen in the east, but now it just kind of opens your eyes a bit and think. I can see cleary now the rain has gone! If I am not mistaken from my boss who knows how exceptionally guliable I am and told me it is suppose to rain again, but Im just gonna have to wait for Dallas Rains for that report!

Ha, I just thought of how on Staurday night we all went out for my friends b-day and came back to my house for all the drunkin ones to sleep and my roomates girlfriends brother (neighbors cousins dog......) fell asleep on our couch that adleast 1 of my could of passed out on but I decided hey! Everyone in my room! Were having a slumber party! Boys are boring to slumber party with. 2 of them passed out instintly as me and my friend (whos b-day it was) layed in my bed conteplating what mean tricks we could do to them and before I knew it I heard the most god awful snooring coming out of my friend Rays mouth. It was the worst thing I have ever heard in my life! I couldn't sleep all night. Im surprise the fucking dogs next door weren't barking. I didnt ever play a prank yet and he was already getting me back with his snooring! And you know what is replaying in my head right now? "It's raining its pouring Ray is fucking loud and snooring!" Like I said, I couldn't sleep and I am just too kind to make him sleep in the bathroom, but next time..... I aint gonna be so nice. Ray Ray is gonna sleep on the Couch Couch!


2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger yayaempress said...

I would've made him sleep on the couch or I would have at least turned him on his side. My husband didn't used to snore but now he does. Drives me insane! But he's nowhere near as bad as his dad. I always have to go to sleep before my fil or I'll get no sleep at all!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Arthur said...

Dangit, I know how you feel. My friend's dog was over at our house for the night and fell asleep in my room. that stupid mutt snored as loud as any man I've heard. It woke me up, but was still too dang cute of a dog to wake up and kick out of the room. I hope I don't snore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home