Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Dead Men Tell No Lies

I have decided not to do the traditional 1 new years revolution, but to do a bunch because I know I need it:

1.) Save Money and Actually open a savings account and DONT TOUCH IT!
2.) Focus on going back to school
3.) Learn to listen better
4.) Learn to wear my emotions better
5.) Be more involved in whats going on in my families life
6.) Learn to be nicer to my mom and dad (they mean well)
7.) I am going to stop worrying so much about what is going to happen tomorrow and focus on today. I have finally learned how to not rush things, if it is ment to be it will happen.
8.) Continue to not cut my hair (my one and only one I stuck with last year! (thankyou thankyou)
9.) Im going to start writing and drawing more. I miss that.
10.) Im also going to get back into photography beacuse its sad when you forget how much yopu love something.

I can go one, beacause I know I have a bunch more. But, its nice to keep some things personal.

I had a great New Years to start all that off. I was suppose to go down, or up to Vegas with some buddies of mine, but the dolla bill kept me from going. So, as all my friends went there or the few that were stuck working all night I decided to go to a New Years party at my other of the two best friends house because last minute she decided to have a party. Well, I was not going to go at first because I didnt want to go by myself but let me tell ya, I had a blast! Everyone there was so nice which is hard to come by, espically when there's those girls who act like they dont fart? Yeah you know what Im talking about! To my surprise there was no one there like that! It almost felt not right but come on like Im gonna complain about that. But, I did have to let go of a blast from the past that came in outta left fucking field and had a very hard time finding his way back home. He decided the fact that I wrote him a letter (he is stationed in Hawaii) ment that I deperatly needed to get back with him? Ok, I missed something here. But, he was not willing to deal with the fact that just because he showed up (with out my knowledge) and demanded me to see him all the time. I swear I had 7 missed calls from him in a 1/2 hour period. I remembered why I dumped him in the first place. Stalker, scary staus. But, alas he has not called me in a few days so hopefully he can except the fact that it has been 5 years since I last saw him, and I have changed and moved on with my life and dont want to drop my whole life exsistence beacuse I sent him a letter telling him hello and I hope everything is going good and if you need a pen pal if you get bored you can write me. I sent that letter as a peace offering for all the bad that happened between us, I wanted him to know that was the past and I hope we can at the very MOST be friends. Here let me build you a time line here of our well, I guess time:

1.) Meet at 15
2.) Friends
3.) Saw eachother for a year at 16-17
4.) He hated me for calling it off
5.) Sent letter when I found out he was in the military 22 offering a friendly hello!
6.) 3 Months later I get him on my doorstep then DRAMA all over again
7.) That is the end of that.

*Note to self---Move forward, not backward.

5 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Good luck with your resolutions this year. I also went with a list instead cause then I might actually be able to go all year and accomplish atleast one. The rest will be bonus, haha.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have MORE than those ten resolutions? Yikes!


Number seven is excellent - it's my resolution too - live in the moment. Yeh.


Lee
http://www.septemberhouse.net/blogit

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger puglet said...

Good resolutions. Mine is the same as every year..no matter what life hands ( or lately, craps on) me, keep striving towards being happy

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger 1 Blog Given said...

#1 is a hard one. I always try and save, just never get there.

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with those! They're great revolutions to have.

"*Note to self---Move forward, not backward."

Yes! Write that down on scraps of paper and put it EVERYWHERE. That way, you won't forget.

http://vandora.blogs.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home