Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Me I Want A Hula Hoop

Another day in paradise. I dont know what is going on, but work has been so shitty lately. You can only blame so much on the bah-humbugs and stress of the holidays. I just wished I was more prepared for christmas you know! 364 days is just not enough of a head up. I am almost offically done shopping, no wait Im the unoffical done shopper. I only have one more person left because its what I forgot at the mall the last and only time I plan on going for a very l-o-n-g time, but its the only place I can get it at besides well, another mall. So I am procrastinating on that big time. Its like volunteering yourself to go into battle, but wait, people actually do that dont they. Its like that then, you see no one twisting my arm when I say Im going to the mall, you just hear the outcries of encourgement like, "dumbass, or is she feeling alright? I think she might be retarted!". 'No, my family loves me. They wouldn't never call me that.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger CrackerSnacker said...

Have a happy holidays and all the best in 2005.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I try and avoid all that jam and cram at the malls. Christmas should be joyful. Merry Christmas.
BB
baileysbroadcast.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home