Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Stumbling on the Bandwagon

Yulp, I voted.

So lets see what happens. I have to admit though it was quite an interesting election in the political world, and that somewhat helped. You know whats sad? I have actually encountered people who are soley choosing the leader of our country for the next 4 years on their looks. Hummmm.... Kerry is definitely going to lose.

Ok, thats going to be my extent of politics. Its almost over don't worry.

Well actuall it is over!!!

Yeah. Well enough of that. I had a pretty fun Halloween weekend, and it turned out the party was pretty cool! I was so scared, I hate being the one throwing the party and using there house, but not bad. It wasen't too many people, but just enough to have a good time. I dressed up as a flapper, and might I add I am one sexy flapper! I never wear dresses and I got to shock all my friends by wearing it and at an another party I went to on actual Halloween, oh boy I loved the attention I got! Shit I even managed to have an ex-dating guy want to start seeing each other again. Hmmmm, well see.

I have a confession: As much shit I talked about R. Kelly, I hate to admit it but I really like that new song he sings with Ja Rule and some girl. I really don't dig most of that style of music, but this is a really good song! Its called "Wonderful?" I think theres something wrong with me.




2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and did you see how cute her hair looked?
let me tell you about her hair!
no really, I mean her hair look at it!

who is the ex???

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger bopperholly said...

It really does look cute, and you dont know him and probally never will he's lame!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home