Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ramble on......Sing my song.....

So, Im really not having anything of much importance to talk about. Rarely different form any other day (Right). So I figure if I dont think and just type away, your more then likely gonna get the truth or confused. I manage to do both wonderfully!

*RANDOM THOUGHT OF GUYS: This guy who worked in the accounting department in a sister company of our left a few weeks ago because he was offered a better job. Trust me, McDonalds is a way better job then that company he had to work for. Well he is this cute little 30 year old asian guy who is way to smart and way to nice. Well, he emailed me asking him to go to lunch with him beacuse he misses me? Hmm....the little dude has a girlfriend, and I have had bad experiences with stalker status asian's (no offense, I've had a bad experience) And well like I said he has a girlfriend, and he is one of those guys that makes the comments that give that weird feeling you dont really like, and you stop and think to yourself "Please PLEASE tell me he doenst like me, I cant take 1 more guy who likes me that Im not interested!!!" I hate shutting guys down, it gives me the bitch reputation, but......Im going to scream! It only seems its the ones I have no interest in what so ever. Shit, I know Im picky but come on.......I aint settling for no one or nothing! So, should I spare him the tyrouble and not go to lunch with him? Or rein my tittle of Bitch?

*RANDOM THOUGHT OF BASEBALL: Why the hell did do they want to change the name of the Anaheim Angels to the Los Angeles Angels? Talk about an identity crisis........I live very close to Anaheim, and might I mention something that I though would be obvious but apparently isnt......WERE NOT IN LOS ANGELS OR EVEN LOS ANGELES COUNTY!!! Having said that, I have been a Angels fan ever since I could remember. Baseball is my sport, and the Angels have been my team for many, many years. Why would they even consider this? They have the Dodgers, why not adleast let us have Anaheim Angels. There going to do the same thing they did to the Los Angeles Clippers. Completely make it so nobody gives a shit because there is a more reconizible team from the same city, and not saying that the Dodgers are any better or any worse because I respect both teams, but unfortunate as it is the Dodgers are a more reconizible name and better know. If you desperatlt need to change the name maybe consider the Orange County Angels? Maybe a tuffer GRRRRR kind of name like the Anaheim Hells Angels? No........Just don't.


8 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Nominal Me said...

Why did they ever change their name from the California Angels?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger bopperholly said...

I dont know why, they won their division title in 86' (I belive) with the name Califoria Angels. I think that might be when they got a new ower, and Gene probaly wanted to change the name. Keeps people on their toes I guess.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger ryanflc said...

I've always wondered... do people in California hate the movie "Major League"??? I've always thought it to be a classic. Also, you've got 5 teams in Cali so I'm not sure you guys can complain about much of anything. By the way, congrats to Guerrero for the MVP. He beat out my boys Manny and Ortiz, but he deserved it.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger bopperholly said...

I can honestly say I have never seen that movie for whatever reason all the way through, but Im not sure. I've never heard that before? Maybe because we are just so Hollywood and well Baseball is sooo not Hollywood! Just Kidding, and I know I cant complain about our teams we are fotunate enough to have so many, but I am a Angels fan and I just dont want to see them try to change a good thing.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger ryanflc said...

Yeah, I'm an idiot. It's the Indians in that movie, not the Angels. I got confused. So I guess that doesn't really apply to you. Sorry about that. However, you did have the movie "Angels in the Outfield", which I'm not sure is a good thing either.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger bopperholly said...

Come on Angels in the Outfield is a classic! I know I'm laughing myself. Are people really bent outta shape over them using the Indians as the team in that movie, now thats sad. Oh and congrats on Red Sox winning the world series, as soon as they beat the Angels I know they had it, I was cheering for them. And Vlads the man, he deserved it.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger ryanflc said...

I don't know if people are bent out of shape or not. The movie did imply that the Indians were the worst team in baseball, however it's so funny I think I would be able look past the underlying themes. We'll see how I feel when the new Jimmy Fallon movie comes out next year which is about a Red Sox fan. Now that scares me.

PS. I'm still in shock the Sox won it all. It doesn't even bother me that half the team will be gone by next year.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger bopperholly said...

Ya, I heard something about that new movie. I dont know if what I heard is true about it. They said that originally in the movie they actually lose, but since they started winning (obviously) They changed it around a little bit. Either way Im sure I'll see it. But even if the Red Sox's didn't make it as far as they did, would they still planning on making that movie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home