Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My Eyes Burn

I havent written in a while because Im experiencing something that I like to call Worst Week Ever! It all starts on Friday Night. Im suppose to go on a date to the movies with this guy Ive been on and off talking to, well I guess his friend Ryan is better in bed than I am because I got ditched for him. Oh but wait, he invited me to hang out with them (how sweet) Right. So I told him to fuck off and I took my sweet ass to a party in Redondo Beach which helped my un-disirable ness because if I do say so, I was the cutest girl there. Its amasing how by going out to a party can make you feel so much better. Im not cocky conceided, I just think Im a catch. And Im not a girl hater-I love meeting new people, espically if its a cool girl, hey its all good to me! But, these girls Ive been meeting lately at partys are seriously lame! Annoying is a good word too. But oh boy, my guy friends love the annoying slutty girls who all they talk about are there boobs. EX: Stupid short blonde girl from Saturday night party in Fountain Valley, 18 years old, fake blonde, sounds like she sucked up hellium, ya you know the type. Well so I manage to collect a huge headache.

So Friday night I also had a freak accident invloving a cat, my car and me in the middle of the street screaming/crying. I was very dramatic this weekend. But this was not exaggerated. I was driving to my moms house to pick up my new ATM card because my number got stolen (that is how I started my week, im still recovering so Im just gonna break down the weekend, and I got so stoned to block it out so honestly I just dont remember what happen) So im going seroiusly 20 mph down our street and all of a sudden I hear a large THUMP and I felt something litterly run into the side of my 4 runner. I ran out of my car and the cat was laying in the middle of the street and it wasent moving untill I walked over and it jumped up and ran away. Well, I felt like shit so I went to the house and told them what happen and they found the cat and it was bleeding out of the mouth, and was breathing irregularly, so they took it to the kitty doctor. I have never cried so much in my life. Also by it being a already terrible day turned into the worst week ever. I almost lost my job, almost killed a cat, got flake on by a date, was told I might not get a pay check because of lack of funds from work, so on etc blah blah blah.....

And yesterday I experience the worst migraine ever, but I made it go away with viccain. I full on left work it was soooo bad. I never do that, then naturally they made me feel like shit this morning. Oh, I really need to cut some loose ends.....

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Kris said...

WOW and I thought I had a long bad week. lol, I don't mean to laugh but glad I am not the only one. Hope next one is better for ya.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Chris J. Wallace said...

Cheer up and smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home