Tuesday, November 23, 2004

If you know your on my heart why are you standing in one place?

I hate guys. You are all the same. Take my heart and stomp it into the ground, I cried at fucking work yesterday beacuse of his dumb ass. I am so DONE! I going to have the philosophy of if I don't look or expect it, it will naturally find me. Right? Thats how it works? You act like you dont give a shit and they love it, dont wear your emotions on your sleeves, dont be desperate, dont act like it bothers you whan it really does. I dont know what to do or what to think. Why cant a awsome, fun, cute, smart, intellagent man find me? Why must I look. Times are so different, I hate being the one who has to go out of my way to introduce myself or start talking to a guy who seems interesting. I want to find someone to make my heart stop and knock me off my feet. Why cant I find this? Am I too worried? Do I care? I dont know.............

Take You OutNo, I get a guy who randomly asks me out by asking if I want to make out later. Classy huh! I want to be wined and dined. I want to go on a date and have a guy actually care what I have to say or what I know. I am picky though, which doesn't help. Im thinking either a Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Phillippe, Adam Brody, Justin Timberlake, Jude Law or a Johnny Depp. Either one will do, it doesnt have to actually be them, but just close to them. But he has to be a little bit of a bad boy like Colin Farrell. I love the Sexy bad boy image he has going for him. Which defentaly does not work for anyone, but when it does it is damn good. In Love






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home