Friday, November 19, 2004

Facts of Like

Can Guys and Girls just be friends?

I had an interesting converstation with this guy I am seeing on this. He says it is just absoutly impossible to just be "freinds". I kinda believe him, but with an exception. I have quite a few guy friends which Im sure who don't necessarily like me like that but would probaly sleep with me. I think each guy/girl has one true opposite sex friend that you would never admagine is a million years you would end up with, but it does seem that usually one or the other person has s slight crush on them. I have a best guy friend who knows me too well to ever like me but I wonder sometimes if I was to initiate it would he? Trust me, I dont want to though, I need adleast one guy who I can talk to like a true freind, get the man's opinion. But, maybe its just not ment for men and women to be just friends. Hear me out, there is always (admit it already) adleast one guy friend you have that you secretly want to jump them so that technically makes it a one sided friendship, if they both felt that way they wouldn't be friends. Then you have the boyfriend Girlfreind title, they might think they have this wonderful best friend, false your not suppose to fuck your best friend. Also when you break up and you do the more then often,"Well I hope we can be friends" and you try for a few weeks/months and the second they get involved with someone else there Pissed Off! Why though? If your just friends why would they be mad?

What do you think?????

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Nominal Me said...

It really depends. If you're attractive and fun to be with...it's really hard for a guy to just remain friends.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger ryanflc said...

Guys can be friends with girls. Trust me, I'm great friends with my ex, but the last thing I'm going to do is sleep with her. I will admit that it is impossible for certain guys to do this.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Rude Cactus said...

I think its possible. I mean, there are traps to watch out for but its definitely possible. Tricky though :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home