Monday, November 22, 2004

David vs. Golith

So I was gone camping all weekend in Santa Barbara, so I just heard about the Indiana Pacers ves. Fans confortation in Detroit. They were stating that there might be criminal charges aganist the basketball players. Ok, their bad they should have kept it cool, but are we that eager to forget that these 7" foot talls ass dudes are still regular people and if some guy I dont know threw shit at me and was talking shit I would have punched his ass too! So what now? That fan can sue Artest and etc.... that is bull shit and nothing is going to happen to that fan that started the whold thing by throwing objects at him! What about the fan, can the basketball player sue him? Acourse he can right? Am I not seing something here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home