Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Did you know?

"Bottles and Cans Just Clap You Hands." My Buddy Kevin got that stuck in my head.

I stumbled across these "Did ya knows" and thought they were pretty interesting:

From your wrist to your elbow (on the inside of you arm) is the same size as your foot? (I tried it it works)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months enough gas to produced to create the energy of a atomic bomb (Facinating I know!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes (Ha.....no comment)

Banging your head against the wall uses 150 calories an hour (Trust me it works)

Cat pea glows in the dark when under a black light (So if you ever think its you know.....its probaly cat pee!!! I feel better now)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure ( Good ol' flipper)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day (And I thought twice a day was asking too much)

Well now your day is complete, and don't you feel like a huge bursting ball of knowledge? I know me neither.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home