Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Call from an old friend

I got a call from an old friend yesterday, quite interesting message he either sounded depressed or drunk, I couldnt figur it out. He rambled for about 2 minutes about how he just wanted to see how I am doing, he drove by my moms house (weird) and though of me. But I dont live there anymore so It really made no difference but, it was weird he ended it with well your not answering so I guess Ill never know how your doing.........i wonder if he just assumes I wont call him back, but I dont know why he would say that. I havent talked to him in a few years but we didnt stop being friends on bad terms, he got a girl friend I had a boyfriend, but still it kinda gave me a weird feeling. I'm going to call him.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoo, hoo, who asked the owl?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home