Friday, August 06, 2004

You got your coconuts and your banging them together

Well, the link doesnt work, sorry!

But if you guys are able to find it and read it, please do. I cry everytime.

Friday, yeah!

I get to go shopping today which is something I am a master of (thank you thank you) and I cant wait! I need my shopping fix. Thats what cool about working with my sister who is just as bad as I am, take our lunch and go blow some $$$. Terrible I know, but I really belive it is self therphy. I sa the Bourne Supremency last night, wow, I was defentially impressed by that one, Matt Damon held that movie down. It was just pure action, and they concept didnt suck! Most action movies have terrible story lines, but they pulled it off.

Last nigh we went to thr Irvine Spectrum to see the movie, a pretty richy place( its close to Newport) and we (my friend Kevin and I) made a game, might I add it was 9:30 at night, to count how many stupid (freezing) girls we see wearing those damn mini cheerleading skirts! in the 15 minutes it took to walk to my car we counted 9! And they were all accesoricing with little itty-bitty tube/tank tops. It made me cold! I dont get it, if your cold wear a dman jacket! How cant jackets be cute! But hey listen up guys, Irvine Spectrum prime location of little skirts!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I guess the Spectrum wouldn't really be the Spectrum w/o the girls in miniature clothing in the middle of winter. =P But yeah, HB cops do suck, but I would say that the worst OC cops are from Irvine. Anyway, thanks for commenting on my site. I really hope everything goes well for you. Just relax!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger bopperholly said...

Havent encountered the Irvineone yet, but I work in the general area so knock on wood. Thanks, Im trying the relax thing, its hard though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home