Thursday, July 29, 2004

Work Sucks

like thats never been said before...........well this is the first one and I decided to do it while im bored at work, so it can kill some time.  I pretty much gonna just ramble on so sorry i'm not here to talk about how much I hate life and how no one likes me..........boo hoo.  Well bare with me, lets see...........what to say............hmmmmm........I got a joke!  A horse walks into the bar and the bartender says "Hey! Why the long face?" Damn I love that one, gets me everytime!  Whatcha wanna know? 

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

What did the blinde, mute kid get for Christmas?


Cancer!
lol...I can't help it...I like sick jokes.
if you get bored check out my site...I just ramble on about crap too.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger bopperholly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home